No Medical Critical Illness Coverage

No Medical Life Insurance for Final Expenses

Premiums are Comparable or BETTER than most Critical Illness insurers

Lump-Sum Coverages: $10,000 $15,000 $25,000 $50,000 or $100,000

NO MEDICALS, NO NEEDLES, NO BLOOD, NO URINE!

Built-in Return on Premium Benefit!

Cancer Survives Can QUALIFY TOO! Even with Preferred Rating!

REVOLUTIONARY: NO 30 DAY Survival Waiting Period – Only 14 Days Survival Waiting Period!  Plus You Get 10% on DAY ONE of being Diagnosed with a Critical Illness

Get Peace of Mind that you will be Financially Supported in the event you are diagnosed with any of the following conditions.

No Medical Life Insurance for Final Expenses

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Chris V. He was knowledgeable and the process was quick and seamless. I strongly recommend him for your life insurance needs.

RDV Avatar RDV

Derek is absolutely wonderful to work with. He's very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Made getting life insurance a breeze. I definitely recommend him. 2 thumbs up.

Johanne Theriault Avatar Johanne Theriault

Derek has been great to discuss retirement plans and insurance with. I always come away from our meetings feeling like I've learned something.

Brad H Avatar Brad H

Biagio DiGirolamo was very professional and took the time to explain the details very thoroughly. I was pleased and I feel comfortable with my choosing plan.

Lala H Avatar Lala H

Patiently explained the products in detail as well as presenting many other options to choose from. In my case, premium was as advertised.

Monday Noutouglo Avatar Monday Noutouglo

We dealt with Dereck H. who guided us very professionally. Very knowledgeable and detailed oriented individual who made this pension process so easy for us. Very accessible too as there was time when we had multiple meetings during one week. I would highly recommend him to every one out there who is looking for any future or pension investments.

Qamar Elahi Avatar Qamar Elahi

Patiently explained the products in detail as well as presenting many other options to choose from. In my case, premium was as advertised.

Monday Noutouglo Avatar Monday Noutouglo

Had the pleasure of dealing with Derek. He made the process very easy to understand and had us set with a great life insurance plan.

Dennis Campbell Avatar Dennis Campbell

Critical Illness Policies Cover the Following Conditions

  • Life-threatening cancer
  • Carcinoma-in-situ*
  • Stage A prostate cancer*
  • Aortic Surgery
  • Aplastic Anemia
  • Blindness
  • Benign Brain Tumor
  • Coma
  • Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
  • Deafness
  • Dismemberment
  • Heart attack
  • Heart valve replacement
  • Kidney failure
  • Loss of speech
  • Major organ transplant **
  • Occupational HIV
  • Paralysis
  • Severe burns
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Head Injury
  • Life-threatening cancer
  • Carcinoma-in-situ*
  • Stage A prostate cancer*
  • Aortic Surgery
  • Aplastic Anemia
  • Blindness
  • Benign Brain Tumor
  • Coma
  • Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
  • Deafness
  • Dismemberment
  • Heart attack
  • Heart valve replacement
  • Kidney failure
  • Loss of speech
  • Major organ transplant **
  • Occupational HIV
  • Paralysis
  • Severe burns
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Head Injury

*These two non-life-threatening cancers are covered up to 25% of your chosen face amount.  If you are diagnosed with another covered condition in the future, you will be paid the remaining 75% of your chosen face amount, provided you survive by the period in the policy.

After full benefits are paid for a covered loss, your policy terminates

**The actual transplant operation must be performed.

Where Do We Help Canadians?

Please note this web page does not consist of an offer to purchase a service or product.  This web page exists for illustrative and educational purposes only.