Canadian Life Insurance Guides, the creator of Money Back Life Insurance & Jr. Wealth Builder, is looking for experienced advisors who want to build a successful and financially rewarding career helping families protect themselves and plan for their children’s futures.
Our advisors educate families on how to protect & grow their wealth and invest for their children’s future, provide professional financial advice along with a suite of insurance solutions to protect their family and businesses.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you’re not an average salesperson, you are an organized, professional, experienced advisor who wants every day filled with sales opportunities and meetings to grow a career and income.
You’re not interested in selling low-value term policies for $30 a month. You dream of building a career as a trusted family advisor helping clients and closing whole life plans worth thousands of dollars in premium per year.
You’re not a person who wants a mundane conversation on the death value of life insurance working from an office or call center. You’re a professional who wants the flexibility to present the best insurance solutions from your home office or from a beach somewhere in the world.
You want to spend your day speaking to new clients in a technology-driven environment.
Why is lifeinsuranceguides.ca the best place to work and build your career:
- They have pre-scheduled sales appointments with qualified clients loaded directly into their CRM account, ready for the sales meeting
- They are continuously trained on new strategies and concepts that build their knowledge level, sales skills, and income
- They have a flexible work environment that allows them to do their sales calls from anywhere in the world
- They are working in a dynamic technology-driven environment with the sole aim of attracting more clients and closing more sales
- They have no ceiling on income potential
- They can earn the top contract as a producer, and/or they can grow their own salesforce
- Guaranteed Business Buyout Option!
This opportunity isn’t for everyone, it’s ideal for those who:
- Have at least one year of experience in life insurance sales either in the field or call center
- Are comfortable working in a technology-driven environment
- Are good communicators, able to present insurance solutions digitally
- Are well organized and follow through with commitments to clients
- Are diligent in updating their CRM and always follow up
- And most importantly have a great attitude!
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Some experience working in a call center or customer service is an asset
- Able to complete tasks and follow through with commitments
- Comfortable with technology and video conferencing
- LLQP licensed